Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Chit Fund is one of the largest and fastest growing chit companies in Tamilnadu.we have got experience in the chit For about 42 years, and has a net work of 65 branches spread across Tamilnadu. The Company has invested adequately in infrastructure and facilities that help us in continuous monitoring of our subscribers and analyzing our performance.
The Company has adopted continuous management training programs at various levels.
It Wishes to cater to the needs of a common man with the vision of not burdening them with unnecessary debt circle. Proper planning for investment and loan can solve most of the inflation crises which every individual is facing today.
Our vision is to let every individual understand his own financial need and save accordingly. That when he/she needs the monetary help it comes from his own savings and not borrowed from any financial institution which charges exorbitant interest and allied fees.
Our mission is to spread our Branches all over India, so as to educate and ensure better financial planning, fighting monetary problems and help our subscriber whenever it is urgent or planned.
Meaning of Chits
“Chit means a transaction whether called chit, chit fund, chitty, kuri or by any other name by or under which a person enters into an agreement with a specified number of persons that every one of them shall subscribe a certain sum of money (or a certain quantity of grain instead) by way of periodical installments over a definite period and that each such subscriber shall, in his turn, as determined by lot or by auction or by tender or in such other manner as may be specified in the chit agreement, be entitled to the prize amount”.
The CHIT Benefits
- Chit fund can be seen as emergency saving, which can be withdrawn at any time interval.
- There are no complex procedures for applying for loans from chit funds as the loans are provided on the basis of trust
- Friendly people and homely atmosphere with personalized service is what we tender to you.
- You can be sure of good returns for any scheme you opt for.
- Your money will be safe in the care of the stable group.
- The money that you borrow is against your own future savings.
- The amount is given on personal sureties too; unlike in banks and other financial institutions which demand a tangible security.
- Chit funds can be relied upon to satisfy personal needs.
- Unlike other financial institutions, you can draw upon your chit fund for any purpose - marriages, religious functions, medical expenses, just anything...